From May 17 to 23, 2016, nine videos by EDC researchers and instructional designers were featured in the National Science Foundation (NSF) 2016 online Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Video Showcase. The Showcase shared selected NSF-funded work from across the country. The theme of the Showcase, “Advancing STEM Learning for All,” embodies EDC's innovative work to close STEM opportunity and achievement gaps. All nine of EDC’s videos that appear in the Showcase spotlight important aspects of our STEM work.
- Assessing Secondary Teachers' Algebraic Habits of Mind
- Beauty and Joy of Computing NYC
- Games as Analogies in Science Learning
- Research + Practice Collaboratory Partnership in Auburn, ME
- Science Fairs Under the 'Scope
- Teacher PD for the Standards for Mathematical Practice
- Transition to Algebra
- Visual Access to Mathematics
- What Is Effective Science Curriculum?