Tuesday, June 30, 2015
EDC researchers will present several sessions at this year's 2015 International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) conference:
- Sunday, June 28 (8:30–11:30): Marian Pasquale and Wendy Martin will offer the session, "Possible Worlds: Digital Games for Middle School Science"
- Monday, June 29 (8:30–9:30): Yelee Jo,Carlin Llorente, and Savitha Moorthy will offer the session, "Supporting Early Math Learning with Digital Resources"
- Monday, June 29 (4:15–5:15): Elizabeth Pierson, Rachel Connolly, Kristin Lehner, and Alicia Levi will offer the session, "Assessing the Impact of Digital Media on Student Achievement"
- Tuesday, June 30 (3:30-3:45): EDC's Possible Worlds games will be featured in the session "Best Middle and High School Science Games for NGSS" presented by Jeremy Nielson of Common Sense Media
- Tuesday, June 30 (4:00–6:00): Ashley Lewis Presser, Christine Zanchi, Jillian Orr, Philip Vahey, and Ximena Dominguez will offer the session, "Effectively Integrating Mathematical Tablet-Based Games into Preschool Learning"
- Wednesday, July 1: Kirsten Peterson and Erin Earnst will host an Invitation-Only Breakfast as part of our work with Intel