Wendy Martin advances knowledge of how key aspects of education programs influence impact and participant experience. She specializes in leading formative research and collaborative co-design projects that deepen understanding of how to design effective educational technologies and integrate them into educational environments to enhance students' learning. Currently, Wendy is conducting an evaluation of the CS4All initiative in New York City with colleagues at the Research Alliance for New York City Schools. Wendy is also a staff member on the Center for Innovative Research in Cyberlearning (CIRCL) led by SRI and EDC. In this post, she discusses an October 2017 publication, Cyberlearning Community Report: The State of Cyberlearning and the Future of Learning with Technology that she co-edited and co-authored.
- Community Mapping: Moving and Discovering across Contexts
- Expressive Construction: Enabling Learners to Represent Powerful Ideas
- Classrooms as Digital Performance Spaces
- Virtual Peers and Coaches: Social and Cognitive Support for Learning
- Remote Scientific Labs: Authenticity at Distance
- Enhancing Collaboration and Learning through Touch Screen Interfaces
- Multimodal Analysis
- Learning Analytics for Assessment
- User- and Community-Centered Design Methods
Questions? Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.