Friday, February 17, 2017
Join EDC researchers and instructional designers at the 2017 Data Science Education Technology Conference:
- February 15 (7:00-8:30 p.m.): Ruth Krumhansl will participate in a panel of experts that will discuss perspectives on issues confronting educators wishing to increase learner engagement with data.
- February 16 (9:00-10:15): Amy Busey will present during the session, "Illustrations of Data Science Integration in Subject Matter Teaching."
- February 16 (10:45-12:00 and 3:45-5:00): Randy Kochevar will present during a two-part session co-faciliated by Ruth Krumhansl, "Innovations Needed to Support Data Intensive Curriculum Development."
- February 16 (1:45-3:45): Bill Tally and Amy Busey will present during the session, "Reports From the Trenches," during which they will share EDC's work on "Zoom In! Learning Science with Data" and "Ocean Tracks-College Edition."
- February 17 (1:45-3:00): Randy Kochevar will present during the session "The Future of Data Intensive Learning."