Thursday, March 30, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Join EDC at the 2017 National Science Teachers Association Conference, where our science education experts will take part in a pre-conference workshop and present sessions.
- Pre-Conference Workshop hosted by Science Education for Students with Disabilities (SESD): On March 29, Wendy Martin and Babette Moeller will present, "Using Maker Activities to Enhance Autistic Students’ Awareness of STEM Careers."
- Friday, March 31 (8:00-9:30 a.m.): Randy Kochevar will present the session, "Bringing 'Big' Data Literacy Skills into the Classroom."
- Saturday, April 1 (3:30-4:30 p.m.): Marian Pasquale and Kristen Bjork will present the session, "Disease, Biotechnology, and the Next Generation Science Standards."
- Sunday, April 2 (8:00-9:00 a.m.): Marian Pasquale and Wendy Martin will present the session, "Integrating Digital Games into Instruciton to Address Crosscutting Concepts."
- Sunday, April 2 (9:30-10:30 a.m.): Abigail Jurist Levy will co-present the session, "Which Professional Development Improves AP Scores?"